Friday, May 05, 2006

KL Trip - Accomodation & Transport

Accomodation

http://www.numbereight.com.my/eight.html
I've booked a dorm from 12th to 14th May. Check in 1pm, check out 11am. The surcharge for the 7th person staying in the same dorm is RM15. We'll split the total cost :)


yix booking this i suppose : http://www.bintangwarisan.com/roomsrates.htm
it amt to almost the same.. as numbereight

Transport
I've booked bus tickets for the 12th morning. SGD$25 per person.
The bus is at 8.30am.
Eltabina Jaya Express Pte Ltd
200 Jln Sultan #01-25 Textile Centre Singapore 199018
Tel 62926402 Fax 62986059

For transport back to SG, we'll be taking the 10.30am bus on 14th morning. Currently I'm still waiting for Randy's confirmation so that I can book the tix.


got tix from JB at 25RM
bus leaving at 9am FROM JB lar kin (dunno how to spell)
can take the express bus in from bugis area according to my colleague to lar kin or cw2 in

as for the coming back tix..i dunno man..
colleague says KL cfm alot tix back to sgp..
so no need worry.. but i dunno how cfm is his cfm..

:: paisay yun edit ur whole entry ::
:: edited by van ::

========================================

I guess that's about it. With accomodation & transport settled, we should be able to enjoy our short stint in KL. Hopefully. :D

No comments: