Tuesday, August 14, 2007

How can I not post?

Do I give you guys the impression that I'm a sentimental person? Or a person who will write "thankyou" entries like what UG did? How come Fen thought that I'm the one who wrote that? LoL

Here's my list anyway.. Better late than never. Hahahahah *winks* No worries it's a much much shorter one!

====================

Had been a great 4 years spent with you guys in school! Or rather, just 3 years with most of you guys, with my first year hanging out with another clique.

No doubt I benefited from these great friendships of ours, lots of help rendered, the encouragement given when I was on the verge of breakdown. Thank you guys & gals!

And of course, we definitely had lots of fun together! Not to mention the late night suppers and kopi sessions =D

We'll definitely miss the good old days, but we'll not let these friendships cease. Someway or another, we'll still be meeting up. Be it for a short kopi session (just like what Fen KS & Dave are currently enjoying now ;D) or dinner after work. Who knows, the next time we meet up as a big group of 14 people, is at someone's wedding! Let's just wait and see. keke

Summing up, may our friendships last! =)

No comments: