Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The story game...

wow..thanks for the fast reply in the chat box...now i noe how frequent u all visit this blog!haha...
well since i'm so bored..i shall start a game here....a story continuation game.

aim : to see how good the story telling skills of the bloggers here.
how to play : just continue the story from the last guy/ger, but pls stick to the limit
limit : approx 5 lines (aga-ration ok???)

ok, so without further adeu..lets start....
--------------------------------------------

The time is 11am, sitting in-front of the computer. I look out of the window and thought to myself, "Its such a nice day, what am I doing in the office?"

Frankly, the idea of quiting this job has always been on my mind, but the option of giving up this expensive lifestyle i'm living is impossible.

With rubbish thoughts going through my mind, I took a glance at the buzy street below. "WHATS THAT?!" ......

No comments: