Monday, March 06, 2006

The thing about been late

Have you guys been late and have the feeling that you're the only one???

I had this feeling this morning, way back in my room. Woke up like 45mins late...rushed down to city hall...then thatz where the 'thing' happened....

I saw tons of people,'speed walking'!!!they are perpectually running!n seeing them do that, it gave me a very calming feeling...the fact that i'm not the only one late...made me feel better,and slowed down my pace!!in the end it took me longer to get to office than usual..haha...

so people, next time when you're late...look around, those people are like u...LAZY BASTARDS..... LOL

1 comment:

Fen said...

Erm.. yup. The very FIRST time I missed company bus and I thought "This is gonna be bad! Travelling from West to East. Sure stepped into office VERY VERY LATE!" but then... nobody cares here... LOL